<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, January 17, 2005

I gotta tell ya, I think my luck is finally changing for the better. I told you all earlier that we'd been doing okay on the Powerball. Of course, it couldn't have gotten worse, as we'd never won anything until this year. So far, since the first of the year, we've won four dollars on every Powerball drawing, except the last one. I can live with that. It's still a big profit margin. On the other hand, Sir Mugley won fifty bucks on the Pick 3 last week. We were pleased with that. Well surprise! I won fifty bucks on Pick 3 Sunday afternoon! I couldn't believe it. At this rate we'll reach the poverty level by the end of the year! Woo hoo!!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?