<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, December 17, 2004

Tomorrow is Christmas number one for our family. My sisters and brother will be congregating at my older sister's house in the morning, where we will exchange gifts, eat lunch, and act like total loons (my favorite part). Family if you're reading this (and I hope you are) you better like your gifts. Especially since I had no idea what anyone wanted. But I spent a whole two hours today shopping for just the right presents (yeah right). For everyone else who reads this blog, thank you for visiting my humble website. Here's a Christmas Card for each and every one of you. May you all have a glorious Christmas, filled with reminders of what the season is really all about.

Comments:
Tell everyone I said Merry Christmas and I miss them all very much. I promise we will be together for the holidays again soon.
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?