<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, December 20, 2004

I'm sorry I didn't post anything last night. I've been going through something weird since Saturday. Kind of a post-Christmas slump if you will. A quick side-note though: To Judy, thank you. You were right about your hands. My son's car blew an engine, so we were concerned about that; he got another car today. My daughter has been sick all weekend, so she postponed her ultrasound until January 5. Unfortunately, she took the initiative to schedule a mammogram for me at the same time. She's so considerate. I think she could have at least asked me, don't you? I had planned to do that in the spring. So, I'm back now, and I'll be getting back up to speed over the next couple of days. Bear with me, gentle readers, I'm not done yet.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?