<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

I had a very quiet Christmas after all. We slept late, and then were supposed to go to my daughter's house for dinner. I didn't get to go; for some reason, my lunch didn't set right and I spent the afternoon in the bathroom. However, Sir Mugley went and the kids had a wonderful time. And I didn't have to cook dinner. My daughter sent a present home for me. I got a stocking full of Almond Joy mini-bars, a big can of French Vanilla capuccino, and an orange. That was, frankly, more than I expected. I got to talk to my grandson's this evening (see pic below). They all love me and miss me and when are they gonna get to see me? That's a hard question to deal with. But I love them. Both my daughter and son are sick right now, so it's a good thing I didn't go to her house. I decided to sit back and watch "Sound of Music" this evening, after that beautiful football game. Did you see the Chiefs beat Oakland? I tell you, Oakland is my favorite team to see beaten by the Chiefs, with Denver coming in second. I don't know why I don't like Denver, I just don't. But Oakland has been a nasty team for many many years. I'm always glad when they lose.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, and everyone traveled without incident. I plan on having a silent night now. I might blog a little, but there's not much news out there.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?