<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Hi everybody! I'm back from a couple of days of forced vacation from telephone lines. Believe it or not, I missed you guys. I really missed being able to read the news online, and had to depend on the MSM, which threw me about two days behind. The news on the tsunami just keeps getting worse. The last count I heard was over 150,000, with some reporting they estimate it will reach 400,000. I pray they're wrong.

On a bright spot, ABC News has declared bloggers the 2004 People of the Year. Most credit goes to the bloggers who broke the Dan Rather "memogate" story; the bloggers who are covering first-hand the devastation in Asia are also getting credit. I'd like to give a little of the credit to those little bloggers, without whom the big guys would vanish, since they depend on us the way whales depend on tiny fish to clean their teeth. I know that sounds stupid; I don't care. Here's praying that 2005 will be a much better year for all of us.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?