<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Here's the gift for that special someone who's so hard to buy for: A candle that smells like Jesus. That right, that's what I said. According to the couple making the candles, the Bible says Jesus's garments will smell of "myrrh, aloe, and cassia", so they combined those scents into a candle.
The candle's creators and fans say even if you're not religious, the scent just gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling. They said, "If you're not religious at all, it's just a subtle scent. I think it can be shared by all."

It sells for $17.99 and burns for 80 hours. You won't be able to get one in time for Christmas, but you can get on a waiting list at Interiors Plus in Waseca. You can call Interiors Plus at 1-800-310-1512.
If you decide to buy one, email me and let me know how it smells. It sounds fascinating to me.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?