<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Dean Esmay feels that, now that the election is over, each blogger “has to make their own decision about what they want to write about.” Just for the record, I always have. I did write a lot about the election, but there was a lot of strange stuff going on, and I felt people should hear it. But I have always tried to keep this blog a lot more eclectic than just politics. I really prefer to write about strange and weird stories in the news, stories everyone else ignores. Of course, I’ll write about the big stuff as well, but how many people out there are writing about cows falling through roofs, or bridges collapsing because too many people pee on it, or even a fish stick with the face of Jesus on it. I have never claimed to be a journalist; just the opposite, I can’t write this stuff on a deadline. Nothing would get written. I do spend about six hours every day reading and searching for odd stories for you to enjoy, or for you to get mad about. I write what I think people want to read. If there is anything you want me to write about, just let me know. I’ll give it a shot. Like I said, I’m no journalist, but I am a credible blogger. And if I make a mistake, I’ll own up to it. Out in the open. Of my own free will

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?