<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, November 08, 2004

You have got to read this letter to Democrats over at Thinking Meat. I tell you, E. Nough is an excellent writer, who expounds on his/her position, while not getting nasty or condescending about it. Too bad more people can't write like that. I get snarky sometimes, sure, but I don't deliberately go out of my way to wound someone's pride or throw them into a deep depression. I have many acquaintances of both the Democrat and Republican mindset. I like it that way. We should be able to think differently, and express ourselves intelligently, without being hateful. That's my opinion.

Comments:
Thanks, Denise! And hey, occasionally, I'm known to get snarky...
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?