<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

We had a wonderful time today at the daughter's house. We were the only guests, so we didn't have to deal with our son-in-law's mother. She has a real talent for keeping all eyes on her, and trying to upstage everyone else. So when she's over there, we usually stay home. But tonight was fun. We had a lovely dinner, teased my daughter about not fixing any sweet potatoes (sacrilege!), and enjoyed playing with the grandchildren, two of whom were dealing with colds. I learned my oldest granddaughter is going to be a good cook. She prepared the stuffing for today's meal, and it was delicious. After dinner, the kids decided to play a game called "make grandma cry". They would take my hand in theirs and squeeze as hard as they could, trying to make me cry out. Of course, I couldn't give them that satisfaction, no matter how much it hurt. When you have arthritis in your hands, it doesn't take much. Then it was my turn. BWAAHAHAHAHA!! I only used three fingers and they were contorting, trying to get away from me. Then it was tickle time. Then they brought in the little schnauzer, Roland. He loves me, too!

Then, after we got home, I got a call from my son's family. It was so good to talk to the boys. They are growing up so fast! I love them so much! Needless to say, I'm exhausted. I'm going to sleep real good tonight!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?