<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Read this short item by Jane Smiley of California titled The unteachable ignorance of the red states. In my case I've gotta say, ignorance truly is bliss. I wouldn't have her mindset for all the money on this continent. I believe in God, I believe children should be raised in church, should be taught right from wrong, and should be taught there definitely are absolutes in this world. Not everything is relative. A parent's love is absolute. God's love is absolute. And if the red states are too ignorant for Ms. Smiley's taste, Canada is making a list for people who want to move. They have plenty of room for the "enlightened". PPBBLLTTTTT!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?