<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Hey everybody. Did you miss me? I'm not quite back yet, but I wanted to let you know I'm not dead. I've developed yet another case of pneumonia so I'll be taking it easy for the next week or so. I'm not going to be gone that long though. I'm missing too many good stories. But right now I can't concentrate long enough to do you justice. So I'll be resting and taking some very powerful antibiotics. The doctor also added to my regular daily medications. Goody Goody! Better living through chemistry, right? So, I'll be back in a couple of days, as soon as this medicine kicks in good. Don't abandon me. Read the blogroll, check the ads. To quote the governor... I'll be back!

Comments:
Ah, dang it, I hate to think of you being under the weather but as you say, better living through chemistry. :)
I hope, if you get side effects, that at least they're interesting ones, like constant dreams about Brad Pitt or something.
Hugs,
LeeAnn
 
Thanks LeeAnn. As much as I hate to admit it, Brad Pitt is a little young for me. Would you be happy if I used Harrison Ford? Now that I typed that, I realize that could be taken more than one way. Use your own judgement. I'll be back up and running tomorrow. Feeling stronger every day, as the song goes.
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?