<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Although I posted the other day about a "gift idea" for me for Christmas, once again I'm asking my family not to spend a lot of money on me. It really just isn't necessary. I'm just as happy with a pair of jeans from goodwill, or a gift cert. for a few bucks at the grocery store. I am much more excited watching everyone else open their presents. I know you probably will ignore this again this year, but I had to try. If you're getting me clothing, I don't wear size XXXL so don't buy that size again this year, okay? I love you all. My wish list: fleece pants and top to wear around the house, blankets (electric would be a plus), cheap boots (try payless - size 8), CD's or DVD's are welcome. Don't spend a lot - I mean it!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?