<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Those of you who know me know I do all my blogging at night, usually from about 10 pm until around 5 am. This is because 1. I'm a night owl, and 2. If I used the computer in the daytime I wouldn't get anything else done. So, I'm usually online after my husband turns off the light to go to sleep. Anyway, I'm sitting here in my uniform (pajamas) working by the light of the laptop monitor, when I get a surprise visitor. Have you ever noticed just how large a grass spider looks when it's backlit? This thing looked huge. And those of you who know me know I'm terrified of spiders. But I stayed brave (haha) and didn't scream (I wanted to, though). I picked up my bottle of chocolate milk and smashed that sucker flat! I'm very proud of me for that, but I think the adrenaline rush I'm experiencing will keep me up for the rest of the night!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?