<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

They have found nine trenches near Hatra in Northern Iraq filled with hundreds of bodies, including toddlers holding their toys. Somebody please explain to me how any supposed human being could do that? They were just babies. They hadn't done anything wrong. How can people not be outraged at this? And yet:
Mr Kehoe said that work to uncover graves around Iraq, where about 300,000 people are thought to have been killed during Saddam Hussein's regime, was slow as experienced European investigators were not taking part.

The Europeans, he said, were staying away as the evidence might be used eventually to put Saddam Hussein to death.
I thought the Europeans were supposed to be civilized. Could they permit this killing in their own country? I just can't get their way of thinking. If I could, at this particular moment while the rage is boiling, execute Saddam for these crimes, I would find the most painful way of doing it possible. Perhaps flay him slowly, cleaning the area with salt water so as not to get an infection. Wouldn't want him to die right away, would we? Then after he was skinned, I'd probably get nasty and inject him with some kind of drano or something. Right now, I want him to suffer as much as he's made other people suffer. For me, this feeling will taper off. For the survivors of his cruelty, it probably won't until he is dead.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?