<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Mr. Minority (who I still owe some cookies) has an interesting post on the Duelfer Report here. Sounds like Syria is asking for it. On the other hand, Iran is not being very friendly these days, either. So I leave it to you, my loyal fan(s)? If there is to be another country "cleansed" by our brave children, which one should it be? And please don't be shy about the reasons why. We don't all have to agree, but we do have to communicate if we're going to pull this country back together.

Comments:
Grandma, I do not relish sending our young men and women into combat (I do have 2 sons at the draftable age), but if we don't, then you and I will be fighting the terrorists here at home.

Mr Minority
 
Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?