<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Man have I got a busy day tomorrow. I've got to go to the DMV (yuk) and register the new 13 year old car we bought for Sir Mugley to drive to school, then I have to drive my 13 year old car to Bolivar, where I'll be having lunch out with my man. After that, I have my second session with my new head doctor. Hopefully, he'll be able to figure out if I'm depressed or just stressed out. I think it's probably a little of both.

My daughter was crying on my shoulder again today. It seems the jerk who fathered my first grandchild is no longer working... again. Every time he gets a job he keeps it until they start taking the child support out of his check, then he either quits or gets himself fired. Right now he owes her almost $5,000. Naturally, she needs the money, as she and her husband are trying to raise four children on his salary alone. He makes good money, but they are considering having her get a job, too. Anyway, she's fed up with "the donor", and has started proceedings to get the money one way or another. According to her case worker, she can get half of his unemployment checks, plus he can be prosecuted as a "deadbeat dad". I don't know if they can attach his income tax returns or not (he claims he's never gotten any money back. I call that boloney). We'll have to wait and see what happens next.


Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?