<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, October 29, 2004

Hey, everybody. Did you miss me? I didn't think so. I had a really bizarre day yesterday. I had my doctor's appointment after having a lovely lunch with Sir Mugley. We don't get to do that very often any more, so it was a real nice change of pace. Anyway, after I got home I felt really tired, so I took my normal afternoon nap (don't be jealous). When I woke up I fixed dinner, but I wasn't hungry. I went to bed at 9 o'clock (!) and slept until about 12:00, then had a snack bar and went back to sleep until about 5:30. I can't remember the last time I slept so much. But boy, did I pay for it! When I woke up I could hardly move. It seemed like all of my vertebrae locked up or something. I hate it when that happens. It makes it really difficult to get to the bathroom. One of these days I'm going to have to face the fact that my back is getting worse (ha ha).

For those of you who don't know and want to, I was diagnosed with roto-scoliosis at the age of twelve. It is a progressive debilitating condition where the spine not just curves, but rotates at the same time. It's like when you turn to look over your shoulder, and when you turn back around, the middle part of your body stays where it was. Between that and my COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) I'm just a mess. But I've always worked through it. The spring and the fall are the hardest for me, because of the constant change in the weather. It's real easy for me to get bronchitis or pneumonia.

Anyway, enough about me. I'm back and ready to finish up this election cycle and get on with the rest of my life. Boy will I be glad when Tuesday is over!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?