<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

According to this Newsday article, Hillary is already worrying about whether she'll be able to retain her senate seat.
"Republican Party operatives are determined to defeat me, and I expect to face a strong, well-financed opponent, such as former New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani or New York Governor George Pataki," she wrote.

"We must prepare for a relentless attack on my policies and character by those who oppose the ideals of the Democratic Party for which I am fighting," the Democratic incumbent added. "With your support now, we will get our message out loud and clear and defeat the Republican attack machine that is aiming to unseat me."
Here's to relentless Republican attack machines. May their aim be true.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?