<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

You know, I was served some rather inedible food in grade school. I particularly remember those dreaded days when they served a blob of spinach with a slice of egg on top that looked like an eye staring at you from the plate. Of course, I went to public school. I didn't go to a private school in Virginia, where the 4th through sixth grade kids get margaritas for lunch. That's right. After a party the night before, the leftover margaritas were stashed in the school fridge. The next day, the cafeteria staff thought it was koolaid, and when they ran out of milk, they started serving it. Boy am I glad I don't have to explain that one to a group of parents. In a dark alley.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?