<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

You know, the Bible tells you to forgive "seventy times seven", but sometimes it gets really hard. Jimmy Swaggart is a perfect example:
In his September 12 broadcast, Swaggart was discussing his opposition to gay marriage when he said "I've never seen a man in my life I wanted to marry."

"And I'm going to be blunt and plain: If one ever looks at me like that, I'm going to kill him and tell God he died," Swaggart said to laughter and applause from the congregation.
It's bad enough he thought something so stupid, but to say it, in public, in a worship service, is incomprehensible. As if that wasn't bad enough, his congregation thought it was funny and appropriate? What's wrong with these people?

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?