<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

John Michaud has written a book about everybody's favorite drunk, Otis Campbell of Mayberry. He was one of the few characters on that show that I liked. He and Barney (before Barney got pathetic)and Ernest T. Bass. The rest of them I couldn't care less if I ever saw again. I can't tell you how much I hate that show. It's on for a full hour every day of the week here. Naturally, it would be an hour when there's no real competition, unless I wanted to watch the local news twice. (not really). Anyway, the article overlooks some great work Hal Smith did. He was the voice of Mr. Whitaker in the "Adventures in Odyssey" radio programs. That was really some of his best work.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?