<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, September 18, 2004

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish Sir Mugley a happy anniversary. Today is our 28th anniversary. I will never forget our wedding night. How many people have their new husband set them on fire? (Kidding. He did burn a hole in my nightgown with a cigarette, though. I still have that nightgown) We are closer now than we were then, having gone through thick and thicker, two kids in less than two years, moving 14 times in the first 15 years, many jobs later, and now college and a new career in the future. I love you, sweetheart, more now than I did in 1976. I have never regretted marrying you. You are my life.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?