<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I think when Katie Couric had that colonoscopy, they must have scratched her brain. That interview with Ty Hensley, brother of executed hostage Jack Hensley, was totally out of line. For example
:"Well, how do you feel about the war in Iraq at this point?" the "Today" host asked Ty Hensley, after having him describe the devastating impact of his brother's murder just hours before.
What's the matter with her? If that were her brother, would she want a vulture asking a question like that? Seems it didn't do her any good, however:
Much to Couric's chagrin, however, Hensley didn't rise to the bait. Instead he told the "Today Show":
"At this point, I want our servicemen, I want them to come back alive. But I don't want - and I believe - my brother's told me about so many good people in Iraq. I want to continue to try to help these people to get on their feet."
She should be in the unemployment line right behind Dan Rather. Neither of them have any integrity left.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?