<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, August 13, 2004

When I fix hamburgers for dinner at home, it usually takes less than a pound of meat, since it's just the two of us now. I even have enough left over for mini-burgers for the children of fur, Bubba and Bandit. I can't imagine, no matter how hard I try, why anyone would want to eat a nine-pound hamburger! I'm not kidding. Nine pounds of hamburger, not counting the cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato, etc. According to the article, no one has ever finished one. I'm sure my son could give it his best shot, he always could put the food away. But why? The human stomach is only about the size of your fist. Why shove that much food into it? C'mon people, let's leave some food for the rest of the world, okay?

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?