<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

This is a "must see" entry for you all. For those of you who have never seen a tornado, this is a formidable one. Most are not this large. But these are some of the most beautiful pictures of the tornado outbreak in Nebraska and Iowa on August 26, 2004. I've never seen one in person; I have, however, spent many nights in the basement of my folks' house, waiting for the "all clear" signal. Now that I live in the country, I won't be doing that anymore. We have a storm cellar, but it is filled with trash and old appliances, some from the previous owner and some from us. It's easier to burn our trash there (yes, we can do that here). We don't have to worry about it getting out of control. Anyway, if a tornado does come here, I'll probably be in my bathroom with my dogs. Sir Mugley will probably be on the front porch, looking for a tornado. Shoot, I might be out there with him. We're both a little crazy, you know.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?