<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, August 20, 2004

Sir Mugley just remembered to say happy birthday to me. 25 minutes too late. I said, "It's too late now. It's the 20th. That's Patty's birthday." For those who don't know, and I know that's most of you, Patty was my husband's first wife. I could write a novel about her, but I think Acidman could put it in a few words. She was a lot like his ex-wife. Except she didn't keep coming back for more money, and there were no children. She did, however, name her first child after my husband. What a freak! She cleaned him out twice. He got his due back, though. She paid for the divorce.

I always wanted to meet her. She was an anal neat-freak. I'm just the opposite. I have to force myself to do housework. I had a chance to meet her one time. She was going to bring her new baby over to my mother-in-law's house to show him off. I decided to meet her there, but she backed out. I think she was afraid to meet me. I don't know why. I only wanted to thank her. If she hadn't been such a nasty witch, my husband wouldn't appreciate me so much.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?