<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Not much to blog about tonight. I went to the doctor and got a clean bill of health. Gained back two of the pounds I lost, but I expected that. I've been pounding down the chocolate like it was going out of style. But now I'm out of cupcakes and brownies, and don't plan to buy more. Seriously, I think I am keeping the weight off because I cut down on the amount of Coke I drink. I limit myself to two cans a day now. When it's on sale I buy the C2. It tastes better than Diet Coke, and it's only half the calories. I couldn't care less about the carbs.

Anyway, I've got a mild migraine, and I don't want it to get worse, so I'm gonna take my meds and shut down early tonight. I just want to say a couple of things first:

1. What idiot let al Sadr get away? Whoever it was should be shot.

2. Michael Phelps rocks. Giving away his slot on the relay team tomorrow night so Crocker can get the glory, pretty mature for a 19 year old.

3. The more John Kerry complains about the Swift Boat Vets, the more credence people are going to give their stories. Complaining to the FEC? Why doesn't he just pick up his marbles and go home? He obviously doesn't play well with others.

I'll be back tomorrow. My head hurts. Oh, yeah. Sis, I'm really happy for you. Say hi to Bill for me.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?