<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Five questions so you'll know more about me:

1. How do you like your eggs?Usually over medium, cause I hate it when the white part is runny. I also like egg sandwiches and boiled eggs. As a matter of fact, I had scrambled eggs and french toast for dinner.
2. What do you collect?I collect music boxes, blue glass items and stuffed animals.
3. Do you carry a purse, backpack or briefcase on a regular basis? If yes, does it contain only the essentials or a whole lot of everything?Absolutely not. If I can avoid it, you won't see me with a purse. I have to carry an oxygen tank, so a purse would just be that much more weight I don't want to lug around.
4. When is the last time you've read a book, put together a puzzle, built something or did something crafty?I read all the time, usually on the internet, but I'm reading a book of short stories in literature right now. I used to put puzzles together all the time, but the dog likes to knock them off the table, so I haven't done that for a while, and the last crafty thing I did was look at a kitchen with nearly bare cabinets and come up with a week's worth of meals. That seems to have become my new hobby.
5. What was the highlight of your weekend?Probably the NASCAR race, since I haven't started going back to church yet. I'll probably go next weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?