<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, July 08, 2004

The U.N. has denied the request of the nine Congressbeings who requested they oversee our elections this fall. It's a good thing. They won't honor a request like that unless it comes from the head of state.

Now, what are we going to do about those idiots? Have you written to your Congressperson yet? I wrote to mine, Rep. Ike Skelton, D-Mo, and asked him what he planned to do about their traitorous activities. As yet, I haven't heard from him. If or when he answers me, I will let you know. I'm just not going to hold my breath. He's never done anything for me before, why start now? It's not like I'm going to vote for him or anything.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?