<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, July 05, 2004

This is absolutely laugh-out-loud hilarious! Follow the link to see a picture of John Kerry hunting. If you look closely, you will see a pointer in the background, pointing in the opposite direction! Could anything be more appropriate? Assuming you've already seen the other two pictures of him supposedly skeet-shooting, you can tell the man has no business anywhere near a gun. He doesn't know how to hold it, doesn't follow the basics in gun safety, and according to the original captions on the pictures, he could only hit 17 out of 25 slow skeets with a 12 gauge shotgun. I could do better than that, and I've never fired one. I have, however, fired a pistol and a 22 rifle and I was pretty darn good at it. I've been thinking about going to a firing range. It probably wouldn't hurt to protect myself from people like him!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?