<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Friday, July 02, 2004

I'm supposed to be attending my family reunion tomorrow morning. Knowing full well I will catch all kinds of grief, I'm sorry to say I will not be attending. Here are my reasons: 1) My sinuses are working overtime in order to make me sick with a summer cold, 2) it has been raining off and on all day and is supposed to be raining in the morning, and 3) if I'm sick they will want to postpone my surgery on the 12th, and I really want to get it over with before Sir Mugley has to go back to school in August. I need him home to take care of me. To tend to my every need, to wait on me hand and foot, to.... oh, sorry. Drifted off there for a minute. I need him at home to keep the dogs from jumping on me (they love me so much).

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?