<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, July 04, 2004

I hope everyone is having a glorious fourth of July. I have had a very nice day. Stayed up way too late last night waiting for West Wing syndicated series to come on and it didn't. So I overslept today, not getting up until well after noon. We pretended we were sloths all day, then I went and got pizza for dinner. Living in the country you can't get anyone to deliver, even though we only live 10 miles from the pizza place. Oh well, it was good. We heard not a word from the kids today. I'm sure son and family went to the park for the day; daughter and family went to the in-laws for the day. Peace can be a wonderful thing!

Well I'll have to make up for all this slothfulness tomorrow. I have my surgery one week from Monday, so I've got to get this house in some semblance of order (giggle, gasp, guffaw!!) before then, so it won't be too bad when I come home.

This is the first year I can remember we didn't buy any fireworks. I can't say I really missed them, the kids on the next farm have plenty enough to keep the dogs nervous.

I'll write more tomorrow. I think I'll turn in early tonight. Sloth can be exhausting, you know...

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?