<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

I had my two-week checkup today. Had to ride all the way to Springfield (about an hour one way) just so the doctor could check the incision to make sure all is well. He says I'm doing great, and I can start doing light housework in about a week or so. Now, I'm the queen of procrastination, but even I am getting tired of sitting around not doing much of anything. My husband does let me fold the clothes as he gets them out of the dryer. I think deep down he's getting tired of doing it all, but he'll never say so. He knows it's not my fault. Plus he's a better cook than I am; he's just not quite as inventive as I. If you give him eggs, milk and cheese, he'll make scrambled eggs. I would give him a choice of scrambled eggs, an omelet, french toast, and so on. But what he cooks, is excellent. I'm not going to complain.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?