<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Hello world!  I survived, although you can't tell by how fast I'm moving around.  I truly think a slug could outrun me in a race...downhill...on ice.  Seriously, I am getting around slowly but surely; according to my doctor, I'm doing very well.  Everything was benign, all fibroids and adhesions removed.  Recovery 100%...eventually.
 
The most strenuous thing I can do right now is go to the bathroom.  I fully intend to write extensively on the surgical experience, but right now, hopped up on muscle relaxers and pain killers is not the best time.  Unless you're in the twilight zone.  So, I'll be spending the next day or so getting caught up on my blog reading.  Suffice it to say I missed you all very much, and I will write more later. 

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?