<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Yesterday I had to go over and babysit my daughter for a while. She has four children, the oldest just turned 8, and they were giving her a real bad time. Apparently, the two middle kids, Sammy and Gwen, decided to give each other haircuts. Well, when she found them there really wasn't much hair left to salvage. Gwen now looks like a little boy, and Sammy, well, he has a very short buzz cut. She was so livid I had to go calm her down. Do you have any idea how hard it is to sympathize with someone when you want to laugh so hard tears are coming into your eyes? I had her go take a short walk while I "spoke" to the children (Have you lost your minds?? Go to your rooms and get them clean before your Mom gets back or else!!) I sometimes wonder if she's gonna survive until school starts again. Delia, the oldest, helps a lot with little Nathan, age one, but the two in the middle are little hellions when they get bored. But I wouldn't trade any of them for all the money in the world!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?