<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Well, I'm sitting here tonight, hoping I'll be able to sleep for a change. I haven't slept well all week. Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment. I'll find out if he wants to do anything about these foreign things growing inside me. That is such a strange feeling; knowing something is there that isn't supposed to be there. Most of me isn't worried about it; fibroids aren't usually dangerous. The other tiny little part of me is focused in on that word "usually". There is a long history of cancer in the family, and that does cause some concern. I don't really think it's cancer, but I can't say I'd be mad if he wanted to take it out. I don't like the idea of wierd things going on inside me.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?