<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Well I guess I can die now; I have officially seen it all! Read this article in World Net Daily called "New Bible Translation Promotes Fornication". According to the article, not only is fornication a good idea, the various apostles and others have had their names changed (Peter is now Rocky), and the language is very, very "relaxed":

MATTHEW 26:69-70

Authorized Version: "Now Peter sat without in the palace and a damsel
came unto him, saying, 'Thou also wast with Jesus of Galilee.' But he
denied before them all, saying, I know not what thou sayest.'"

New Version: "Meanwhile Rocky was still sitting in the courtyard. A
woman came up to him and said, 'Haven't I seen you with Jesus, the hero
from Galilee?' Rocky shook his head and said, 'I don't know what the hell
you're talking about!'"

Can you believe this? And it gets worse. Read it for yourself. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be around when God asks the author, "How do you explain this?"

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?