<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, June 05, 2004

R.I.P. Ronald Reagan. I thought he was an excellent president. He was in office during the time Sir Mugley and I were working for the federal government. We worked at the VA Med Center in Kansas City. Boy that was big money! We were both classified as GS-6, which meant between the two of us we grossed about 32K per year. For us, that was a LOT of money. Then in 1985, we realized we didn't need money as much as we needed security for our children. So we both left our jobs and moved to southern Missouri, where we could survive on less and didn't have to worry about our kids being killed on a daily basis. I don't regret that move at all, although I wish we had that kind of money now..

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?