<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Quite a weekend, wasn't it? Celebrations, blogger bashes in Colorado, memorial openings and dedications, etc. So what did I do? Nada! I stayed home and catalogued the goodies I got at the auction. I got such good deals, I'm sure I can make a profit on Ebay. Well, I hope I can. In addition to the other stuff I got, I found 4 pairs of beautiful dress gloves, 2 full length, 2 wrist length; a lovely lace tablecloth; some ceramic teapots; and a lot of other little stuff. It's amazing what you can find on Ebay. Whoa! This looks like it's turning into a commercial. That was not my plan here.

My blogging will be kinda light for a while. Sir Mugley and I are still trying to get our internet sharing times down. But I will be posting. Don't abandon me.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?