<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, June 10, 2004

The procession to the Capitol today was visually stunning. Of course, the last time I saw something like that I was in the second grade. I was amazed at how well Mrs. Reagan is holding up. I wonder if she is under a doctor's care to help her hold it together until the public stuff is done. Anyway, the ceremony was lovely. I thought Dick Cheney's speech was very moving. Dennis Hastert, on the other hand, sounded a little stiff and insincere. I'm sure he meant what he said, but he should have relaxed a little. It would have come across better. I understand thousands of people are going to be viewing the casket overnight tonight. As a person who really doesn't like funerals, I don't think I would do that if I were there. I don't want a funeral. At least, not until I'm dead.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?