<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Prayers would be appreciated for Nathan, my daughter's youngest boy. He has a nasty ear infection. She took him to the doctor today, and he's on antibiotics, but apparently he woke up this morning with a 104 temp. It reminds me so much of his mother. When she was about the same age, she had a terrible ear infection. Her temp kept going up and down. That night, about 30 minutes after I put her to bed, she started screaming. When I went to check on her, she felt extremely hot, so I took her temperature. She registered 106! We immediately rushed her to the hospital. By the time we got there, her temp was down to 103. It was an ear infection, but we had no idea. She was our first, and we learned a lot from her. Boy am I glad those days are over!!!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?