<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, June 05, 2004

I got a call from my son Tom tonight. He and Michele and the boys are all doing very well, although he's getting saddle sores since he took the new job at the dude ranch. Sir Mugley told him to quit sitting on his butt so much!

Anthony graduated from kindergarten this morning. The last time I saw him he was just starting to walk. His little brothers hadn't even been thought of yet. Man, I miss my babies!

Tom tells me he's going to send us tickets to come to Oregon for Thanksgiving. That would be wonderful, although I hate the idea of them having to pay our way. Ideally, we would be able to provide our own transportation to visit our grandchildren. Naturally, we're gonna have to stock up on goodies and presents for the boys.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?