<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Here's a little quiz for you:

1. Where were you when you heard that Ronald Reagan had died? I was getting ready to cook dinner when Sir Mugley told me the news.
2. Where were you when you heard about the Sept. 11th attacks? We had just gotten up to get my husband off to school and turned on the Today Show about five minutes before the second plane hit the towers.
3. Where were you when you heard about the death of Princess Diana? Getting ready to go to bed. I think it was on the news.
4. Where were you when you heard Kurt Cobain had died? I couldn't tell you. Up until a year or so ago, I had no idea who he was.
5. Take one for the Gipper: what's your favorite flavor Jelly Bean? That one I can't answer. I don't think there's a Jelly Belly jelly bean I don't like.
6. Where were you when you heard Magic Johnson was retiring from the NBA due to AIDS? Probably watching the sports reporter on the 10 o'clock news. Never was much of a basketball fan, except for the NCAA March Madness follies.
7. Where were you when Reagan was shot? Probably at work.
8. Where were you when the Challenger exploded? This one I know I was at work. I heard it on the radio, and called my husband at work to tell him. Then I went home at lunchtime and watched CNN replay it again and again.
9. Where were you when the OJ verdict was announced? Driving home from a fast food place, pounding on the steering wheel and screaming at the jury.

Ok, your turn...

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?