<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Finally we get some rain! It has rained about three times today, never for very long, then it stops so the rain can soak into the ground. This would be perfect if I had a garden out. Too lazy to put one in. No, just too lazy to care for it after it's in the ground. I don't mind planting, or harvesting. It's all the weeding in the middle that wears me down. Still, it's not too late to plant some veggies, if it weren't just so darn humid this time of year! With my breathing troubles, I can't get too active outside without having to take a breather, literally. It's just easier to stay in the air conditioning. I know, I'm pitiful.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?