<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

AFI have announced their 100 top songs from the movies, and I must say I can't really complain too much. Here are the top 10:
1. Over the Rainbow (Wizard of Oz)
2. As Time Goes By (Casablanca)
3. Singin' In The Rain (Singin' In the Rain)
4. Moon River (Breakfast At Tiffany's)
5. White Christmas (Holiday Inn)
6. Mrs. Robinson (The Graduate)
7. When You Wish Upon A Star (Pinocchio)
8. The Way We Were (The Way We Were)
9. Stayin' Alive (Saturday Night Fever)
10. The Sound of Music (The Sound of Music)

All good songs. I didn't really think Over the Rainbow should have been #1, but I'm pretty satisfied. Tell me what you think... Should other songs have made the Top Ten?

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?