<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Well, I took a day off from blogging. Hope somebody missed me. I had a lot of running around to do today, since it was payday (haha). Of course, I forgot to get my portable oxygen tank out of the car, so when I had to go out, I had to go without it. Being off the oxygen for three hours is something you wouldn't want to experience too often. Suffice it to say, the headache is almost gone, and my breathing is back to normal. No, it wasn't all that bad. But I do get a nasty headache when I'm without it for a while, usually an hour is about my limit. But I've learned my lesson; no more multiple-errand trips without the "tank".

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?