<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Monday, May 10, 2004

Sorry I haven't posted in a little while. Took Mother's Day off. Got to talk to all my babies yesterday. I do miss seeing them. As a matter of fact, there are three I haven't seen yet, and one I haven't seen since he was just starting to stand up. He's in kindergarten this year. His brothers I have yet to see, except in pictures. Someday, I will see my babies, and boy do I have a lot of spoiling to do!

My daughter invited us over for dinner yesterday, but my husband has a biology test tomorrow, so we stayed home so he could study. You think college is hard for 20-somethings, try doing it at 50-something. One more year and he'll be a graduate. Then we can deal with grad school.

Anyway, I'll probably be posting later today, and I plan on working on my blogroll, getting it up and running sometime in the next day or two. I have a lot to do, but I probably should spend some time cleaning, even though this is more fun!

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?