<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Ok, here's my thought: Dishonorable discharge for all soldiers who were directly involved in the "abuse" scandal. I use scare quotes because all I've seen are pictures implying abuse, but no actual electrocutions, etc. Anyway, those soldiers should be dd'ed, and put in Leavenworth for an indeterminate length of time. Their superiors should be punished as well, but the prosecutions should stop at the director of the prison. Beyond that, and you're getting into the ridiculous area. As I said before, Rummy can only be held responsible if he gave a direct order, and I seriously doubt that. I'm sure he has better things to do. These hearings in Congress are only emboldening the opposition. Knock it off, already.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?