<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Oh, boy. I've really been remiss in my posting here. But it's almost over. Sir Mugley (my better half) has two more finals and he'll be done for the semester. I've spent the last three days typing study notes for him. Now I can finally get things back to normal (hahaha).

Just a few quick notes to catch up.

Randy Johnson, age 40, threw a perfect game today. What a guy! Only one of the batters got three balls before he struck out. See, even us old folks can still play!

I got to see my grandson, Sammy, play Coach's Pitch baseball Monday night. What a tiger. He was put out twice and struck out once, but at least he hit the ball. Now I need to work with him on his base running!

So they finally found chemical weapons. Mustard gas last week, and now sarin gas. Will the media admit they were wrong? Will the opponents? NEVER! Now it's our fault that the weapons caches weren't secured quickly enough! But how do you secure something that isn't there?

I'll post more as I think of it.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?