<$BlogRSDURL$>


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

My oxygen man, Mike, came yesterday. I had totally forgotten that it was Tuesday. Mike brings me oxygen refills every other Tuesday. Since I had forgotten, when he arrived the dogs were still loose. Boy was that fun!! Trying to get them to go into the living room so I could shut the door and let Mike in the kitchen, that was so exciting! Of course, I know that Bubba and Bandit would never hurt Mike or anybody else (even though they don't like children, which I'll address in another entry), but they could easily get out of the house, and I don't want them running loose in the countryside. The last time that happened, they were gone for a day and a half, and when they came back they smelled of skunk. Yecch. Needless to say, they were not very popular when they came home. But they would never hurt anyone; just jump on them and bark and scare them to death, but not physically harm them. It's just better to play it safe and lock them up when we have company.

Comments: Post a Comment
Observations & Rants Blog Directory

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?